The amount paid by the enterprise to the employee who has performed the work as agreed upon on paper, whether short-term or long-term, is called salary. But one thing that businesses always have to comply with when paying this amount to their employees is to make sure it is not lower than the minimum wage in 2020.
Enterprises have the right to choose different forms of pay based on the way of calculating salaries according to their own characteristics, such as from time to time, products or securities, can be paid in cash or can also be paid indirectly through the personal account of employees opened at the bank to best suit the business characteristics of the business.
The article below, Viecoi will help you find answers on how to guide payroll in each specific form! Find out with Viecoi right below!
- ENTERPRISES HAVE THE FORM OF PAYING SALARIES FROM TIME TO TIME
- WAGES ARE PAID ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS
- SALARY - THE FORM OF PAYMENT ACCORDING TO THE PROVISIONS SET BY THE ENTERPRISE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT LAW
- THE SALARY PART IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE BONUS ACCORDING TO THE SALES OF THE BUSINESS
ENTERPRISES HAVE THE FORM OF PAYING SALARIES FROM TIME TO TIME
Wages are paid by the enterprise at a certain period of time from the hour, day, week or month and this amount will be based on the actual working time of the employee accordingly. It can be understood as follows:
– Monthly salary will be paid and determined on the basis of labor contract;
– The employee will receive the amount on the basis of monthly salary equal to 12 months and divided by 52 weeks is the weekly salary;
– According to the provisions of law selected by the enterprise, the employee will receive the daily salary = Monthly salary / the number of normal working days in the month (maximum not exceeding 26 days)
– If the employee only works by the hour, he/she will receive the corresponding salary = Daily salary / normal working hours of the day as prescribed in Article 104 of the Labor Code.
(The above items are taken in accordance with Article 22 of Decree No. 05/2015/ND-CP and guided by Article 4 of Circular No. 23/2015/TT-BLDTBXH as well as amended by Point a, Clause 4, Article 14 of Circular No. 47/2015/TT-BLDTBXH)
In fact, 2 common ways of calculating wages over time in the enterprise are shown as follows:
1. Form 1 used to calculate salary from time to time in the enterprise
Monthly salary = Actual number of working days X (Salary + Additives (if any) / standard working day of the month)
2. Form 2 is used to calculate the salary from time to time in the enterprise ( 26 or 24 days )
Monthly salary = Actual working day X (Salary + Additive (if any) /26)
WAGES ARE PAID ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS
When employees receive an amount based on the quality and quantity of finished products or jobs, they will be paid by the enterprise according to the product. It is also the motivation and incentive for employees to improve their productivity when wages are tied to labor productivity with labor remuneration. From there, it also helps to contribute to increasing the quality and quantity of products. The calculation formula that can be referenced is:
Product salary = Unit price of product X Product output
SALARY – THE FORM OF PAYMENT ACCORDING TO THE PROVISIONS SET BY THE ENTERPRISE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT LAW
This is a form of pay based on the completed workload and meets the assigned quality provided by the employee.
Calculation: Salary = (Percentage of job completion) X Salary
THE SALARY PART IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE BONUS ACCORDING TO THE SALES OF THE BUSINESS
This is considered as the form that employees will receive according to the sales targets as well as the salary / bonus policy of the business. And this form usually applies to those in positions: business, sales … Small forms can be classified by salary segment calculated according to the revenue bonus of the business such as:
- Personal sales
- Group sales
- And other forms of reward: market development, debt,…
All forms of pay must be ensured on the exact same principle as well as on time no matter how different or separate the form of pay.
The salary calculation formula will be different and more difficult for businesses with a large number of public employees or apply multiple salary calculation formulas for each department at the same time. But if businesses can use an app or a good accounting team, those problems will be completely solved.
The above article is a few shares from Viecoi on how to calculate salary in the latest forms of pay in the business and is widely applied in 2020! Hopefully, that information will help you understand and master those forms within "one note".